Changes from version 0.12.4 to 0.12.5 are as follows:
- 32-bit version ended.
- Support for dark mode on macOS Mojave.
You would see the second note is omitted and doesn’t appear on MAS, though it is the main purpose of the release. That is due to the compliance with the Mac Developer Program License Agreement which prohibits mentioning pre-release versions of the Apple Software. (Actually I didn’t expect 0.12.5 built by the pre-released Xcode to get released before Mojave.) Anyway see another face of LadioCast in the dark mode there. Also Make sure you allow LadioCast to access your microphone under the new security:
Version 0.12.4 has been released on MAS
Changes from version 0.12.3 to 0.12.4 are as follows:
- Updated libmp3lame library to the version 3.100.
- Improved event tab to load AppleScript inside which fixes the startup execution error on macOS 10.13.
- Fixed some minor bugs, including Ogg Opus and Ogg PCM encoding.
May you have happy streaming.
Changes from version 0.12.2 to 0.12.3 are as follows:
- Updated libopus library to version 1.2.1.
Changes from version 0.12.1 to 0.12.2 are as follows:
- Dynamic link libraries rebuilt.
for macOS 10.10 Yosemite sha1 referencing.
Any reports or suggestions are welcome, by comments below or emails.
Changes from version 0.12.0 to 0.12.1 are as follows:
- Added libmp3lame library version 3.99.5 inside.
- Updated libopus library to version 1.1.5.
On the recent macOS, I noticed that your configuration values on the streamer windows were overwritten by defaults. That also should have been fixed.
As always any reports or suggestions are welcome, by the comments below or emails.