Changes from version 0.12.6 to 0.13.0 are as follows:
- Removed the ability to pan input stereo channels.
- Enabled to map any input channel of multi-channel audio devices into stereo.
You will see the input channels selectable at the following part of the mixer window;
Changes from version 0.12.5 to 0.12.6 are as follows:
- Updated for microphone usage description.
Mojave’s privacy database daemon (tccd) logged errors and failed to open dialog box to allow microphone (actually all audio inputs) access when the app lacked NSMicrophoneUsageDescription (“Privacy – Microphone Usage Description” on Xcode) in Info.plist, even if it had com.apple.security.device.microphone (“Capabilities” – “Hardware: Microphone” on Xcode) in its entitlements.
Fixing that is only the reason of this release.
Changes from version 0.12.4 to 0.12.5 are as follows:
- 32-bit version ended.
- Support for dark mode on macOS Mojave.
You would see the second note is omitted and doesn’t appear on MAS, though it is the main purpose of the release. That is due to the compliance with the Mac Developer Program License Agreement which prohibits mentioning pre-release versions of the Apple Software. (Actually I didn’t expect 0.12.5 built by the pre-released Xcode to get released before Mojave.) Anyway see another face of LadioCast in the dark mode there. Also Make sure you allow LadioCast to access your microphone under the new security:
Version 0.12.4 has been released on MAS
Changes from version 0.12.3 to 0.12.4 are as follows:
- Updated libmp3lame library to the version 3.100.
- Improved event tab to load AppleScript inside which fixes the startup execution error on macOS 10.13.
- Fixed some minor bugs, including Ogg Opus and Ogg PCM encoding.
May you have happy streaming.
Changes from version 0.12.2 to 0.12.3 are as follows:
- Updated libopus library to version 1.2.1.